- Cameron: "The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion."
Ferris: "It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."
Cameron: "He never drives it. He just rubs it with a diaper."
If you have a Ferrari, don't leave it in the Garage. If you're struggling to see where this is going, A.J. Green is the Ferrari. He has to see the ball more than four times per game for us to win.
Beyond that, the best line I heard on the game came from my friend Mike who said, "Bobo committed the cardinal sin of play calling. Don't stop doing what works until the other guy stops it."
Well...that about sums it up for me. Why we looked so good on that first drive and abandoned most of those plays for the rest of the game baffles me. Quinton's write up below is longer and better, but that's the long and short of what I felt about the game.
What to fix for South Carolina?
- 1. Let AJ be AJ.
2. When plays work on offense, run them again. Those are the good ones.
3. Find a way to punt without relying on the Wynn Kopp Signature 30-40 Yard Roll(TM).
4. Cover a kickoff. Running up to the returner and falling down isn't the ideal way to earn a scholarship.
5. Learn to jump over the chalk on the field. Those yard markers shouldn't have multiple tackles per game.